SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2012
Paradise High School is dedicated to academic excellence and now accepting applications for the Scholarship Program for the students who will attend grade 9, 10, and 11 in 2012 academic year.
- For grade 9 & 10 students, in Grade 8 National Examination
- Three “Very High” → Full Scholarship
- Two “Very High”, One “High” →50% Scholarship
- For Grade 11 students, in Grade 10 National Examination
- Seven Distinctions → Full Scholarship
- Six Distinctions, One Credit → 75% Scholarship
- Five Distinctions, Two Credits → 50% Scholarship
- Grade 8 or Grade 10 National Examination Certificate
- 2011 Academic Year Report Card
SCHOLARSHIP CONTINUUM REQUIREMENTS
- Students in the full scholarship program
- Should participate in Olympiad or project preparations during the academic year if required.
- Should read two novels recommended by English Language teachers by the end of the each term of an academic year.
- Should follow all the school rules set by PNG Paradise High School.
NOTE: Selection criteria may be revised in subsequent years, but previously qualified students who are in good standing will not need to reapply.